OVWmania features live reports every week on the best independent wrestling promotion in the world, Ohio Valley Wrestling. Based in Louisville, Kentucky, this is where the future happens, and has for nearly 30 years. Since “Nightmare” Danny Davis founded OVW in 1993, the company has had a hand in the training of John Cena, Randy Orton, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Batista, Mickie James, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Spears, Bobby Lashley, The Miz, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Mr. Kennedy, Brian Myers, Matt Cardona, Shelton Benjamin, Beth Phoenix, Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore, Ruby Soho, Mark Henry, and many more!

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)
OVW Champions (As of 6/22/23)

Twitter

OVWmania on Facebook

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dear OVWmania Faithful

Hey fans,

Starting tonight, I'm going to begin scaling back in my reports of OVW. OVWmania isn't necessarily going away, but too much of the same thing can cause people to burn out. It has nothing to do with the product, but just wearing out on my part. Not to mention that I have a wedding and a new job among other things coming up later this year. I have a few ideas in mind as the site goes through a transition over the next few months, and I will let you know once I have it all figured out.

Thanks for your support,
Brian

2 comments: